Planning your own event?
Whether you’re putting on a conference, planning a birthday or maybe looking for that perfect wedding venue – Kollreider Hof is an ideal place for both larger or more intimate events.
Events bring people together
- Workations with your collegues
- Sports camps or workshops
- Recreational events
- Birthdays or family – events
- Social projects
- University excursions
- Our house can accommodate up to 19 guests.
- A seminar room with presentation materials is available (beamer, speakers, skiss boards), this can be used for presenting or as a movie room.
- The rustic dining room enables larger groups to eat and cook together on a gas stove.
- In the barn, there is a sports area with a mountain view that includes a proper boulder wall (landing in the hay), a small gym area and enough floor space to use for example for instructed group lessons.
- During summer months, you can put up a bonfire such as for a smaller barbeque or use the outdoor dining area to eat breakfast, lunch or dinner in the sunshine.
- On the whole area there are some benches or platforms to relax and enjoy nature
Address: Kollreid 1, 9912 Anras, Austria
Kollreid is situated in East Tyrol in Austria, with an incredible view of the Lienzer Dolomites. Because the house lies at the south facing slopes of the Pusteria Valley, we are spoilt by sunshine all year round.
Lienz is the closest larger city 25 km from the farm.
Closest train station: 1. Abfaltersbach (10 min drive to farm), 2. Sillian (20 min drive), 3. Lienz (30 min drive)
Closest bus station: Abfaltersbach
You can contact us if you need help with finding a route.